MILPARK EDUCATION54 Norfolk House, Cnr Norfolk Terrace & Blair Atholl Dr, Westville, Durban
Milpark Education is registered with the South African Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) as a Private Higher Education Institution (No 2007/HE07/003). With a national footprint in South Africa, Milpark has two teaching campuses in Cape Town and Johannesburg, and a support office in Durban.
• Business School
• School of Commerce
• School of Investment & Banking
• School of Government
• School of Financial Planning & Insurance
What is the Institution known for:
Milpark Education is a private premium provider of highly sought-after, accredited business qualifications, courses and training in South Africa with a footprint in the rest of Africa.
• High quality and flexible learning options make Milpark Education the preferred institution for business students. We are a highly valued partner to employers who are looking to equip their workforce with industry-aligned, cutting-edge knowledge and skills to achieve superior returns in the market.
• Our flagship qualification, the MBA, has been ranked number 1 amongst private providers of MBA in South Africa by PMR.africa for three consecutive years (from 2013 to 2015).
• Our graduates excel in their respective areas of responsibility and let us know that we have made a lifelong positive impact in their lives. As an organisation we are always looking for ways in which we can do things better and help all that come to us to achieve their outcomes of a meaningful business education.
Institution’s Unique Selling Points:
Leading Business School in Africa.